If you have Windows 7 on your PC, you can easily upgrade to Windows 10 using the media creation tool available for both 32 and 64 bit operating systems. This tool enables you to automatically upgrade to Window 10. You can also burn the installation files to a blank USB or DVD disc.
Moreover, the Windows 10 media creation tool provides the best download experience for customers running Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. Some of the core features of the tool are as follows
- File formats will be optimized for download speed
- Built in media creation options for USBs and DVDs
- Optional conversion to ISO file format
As mentioned above, Windows 10 media creation tool is available in both 32 and 64 bit versions. It has built-in support for several languages.
You have two options at your disposal
(1) Upgrade online. You need high speed broadband connectivity since the total download size will be around 3 GB
(2) Burn the ISO file either to a USB pen drive or DVD disc. Please note that the size of the pen drive should beabove 4 GB. Ideally, you need to make use of 8 GB pen drive.
I have given the screenshots of the Windows 10 media creation tool below for your reference.