Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview 10586 has been released to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring with several features and improvements. This release of Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview 10586 has fixed following issues
- We have fixed the issue that caused the Start experience to become corrupted (garbled) after upgrading and restoring a backup from a phone that had a different resolution.
- You should now be able to set your default save locations via Settings > System > Storage and it will correctly reflect the current storage settings. Your SD card should no longer show up as a garbled name in Storage settings either.
- Moving apps to a SD card should no longer cause those apps to crash.
- We have made improvements to the Messaging + Skype app – through both app updates via the Store and also on the server side.
- This should be seeing less resuming/loading text when switching apps.
- The physical camera button should be working again if it wasn’t working for you before.
- Apps and games should download from the Store more reliably.
Gabe Aul, Corporate Vice President, Engineering Systems Team has posted few known issues in Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview 10586 on blog post. We hope Microsoft will resolve all isues before the final release.